Whether you want a motivational speaker to help your team believe they can create meaningful change in the world; someone to run a workshop to impart invaluable skills; a coach to enable you to achieve a life you never thought possible or just to improve a particular skill; or someone to help you understand what your organization is missing that will help help it not just survive but thrive – I can help.
I have been giving workshops, keynotes and consultations for decades.
And I have a long history of performance – as – so you can be confident that when you hire me to speak, the result will be memorable as well as informative. But most of all it will be practical. It would be easy to describe me as an “ideas person” but for me ideas are only ever as good as the impact they create.
The following is an example of the services I offer and groups I have worked with. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss working with me.
Workshops and away days on creative thinking
- Cabinet Office Professional Head of Intelligence Analysis
- Oxford University Focus Programme
- Grand Union Doctoral Training Programme
Public and educational events
- The Oxford Research Centre for the Humanities (TORCH) late night sessions at the Ashmolean Museum, Natural History Museum, and Radcliffe Humanities
- Cheney School
Unlocking the Potential of a Diverse Workforce
- Association of Research Managers and Administrators
- Open University
Motivational Talks and Keynotes
- EU Eastern Partnership Civil Leadership Programme
- Oxford University Alumni Weekend Meeting Minds
- Advice UK
Coaching and Consultancy
- Money Advice Trust
- Oxford University Innovation Incubator programme
Tutoring, Mentoring, and coaching specific skills
- Speed Reading
- Creative thinking